Funeral prayer services (Janāzah) are held at the mosque and can be arranged via the main office. We conduct the preparation of bodies for funerals/burials and the coffin and have all the facilities to wash the deceased or maintain their cadaver in cold storage. The mosque ensures that the service aspect of a funeral is carried out as best as possible before the departed is taken to the graveyard.
Our funeral services will include all below:
- Taking body from home or hospital to funeral services
- Getting cause of death/disease free certificate from GP or hospital ?
- Getting death certificate from the registration office ?
- Obtaining Corner’s report for sending bodies abroad ?
- Transportation from home to mortuary – cemetery or airport
- Assisting in travelling arrangements
For more details, please contact Brother Tahir on 07976 614 519