Our Mosque has 3 buildings providing many facilities and services for our attendess, details of each building and the facilities are:
- Main prayer hall with a capacity for up to 500 worshippers.
- Upper prayer hall and lecture room. Capacity for 200 worshippers.
- Library with a large selection of books in English, Arabic and urdu.
- Fully equipped catering kitchen for annual functions.
- Management office, storage rooms
- Secure car park for 25 cars, including allocated disabled parking space.
- Newly built centralised wudhu area for men and women including disabled toilet access facilities with a capacity of facilitating up to 30 people at peak times.
This building is adjacent to the Golden Mosque, it has 10 dedicated purpose built classrooms with all the latest technologies to provide an interactive learning experience for our students.
The Eden Houise building is adjacent to the Police Station and formerly the Old Magistrates building. This building has dedicated prayer halls for both male and female attendees with seperate wudhu facilities. Jumma prayers are held every Friday, catering for college students and those working in the town centre. It also has 4 dedicated classrooms used during the madrassa.
We hold many social and charitable activites from this building such as Soup Kitchen and Youth Club. May more are planned in the future.